Please click the link to be directed to the LMAS Health Department: https://www.lmasdhd.org/
Health and wellness are important and we want all our students and staff at Engadine Consolidated Schools to remain healthy. COVID transmission is monitored in the school district and updated on the main webpage.
As a rule of thumb, please DO NOT send your child to school if:
- They have not been fever free (without medication) for 24 hours.
- Not diarrhea free for at least 24 hours.
- Vomiting within the past 24 hours.
PLEASE KEEP SICK CHILDREN AT HOME!
To assist with those who are under quarantine due to COVID, Engadine Consolidated Schools has a Test to Stay option in lieu of being quarantined. Your child may return to school if they meet the following requirements:
- Daily testing for 7 days with negative results.
- Must wear a mask during the entire 7 day quarantine period, regardless of a negtive COVID test.
Testing will only take place with permission of the parent or guardian and the district can admininster those tests in the office. Please call 906-477-6313 if you need to schedule a COVID test. IF a child/staff member tests positive, they will be sent home and LMAS Health Department will be notified. LMAS has the legal authority to mandate quarantines.
INFORMATION ABOUT COVID WITH ISOLATION AND QUARANTINES: (As of 2-16-22)